EVD74 - Grassroots / ProAm Round 1
Join us for the opener of the 2012 competition season where for the first time in the history of Evergreen Drift the season will kick off under the lights on a Saturday night. A night traditionally reserved for the oval track racers has been taken over by the sideways junkies. The Grassroots and Evergreen Drift Northwest Formula Drift ProAm championship series have quickly become the training grounds for Formula Drift professional drivers.
If you are not driving then come out and join the party and enjoy the new track side seating by the final clip or enjoy the view as the cars launch down the straights and initiate the bank.When not having your hair blown back by the drifting action from your track side seats you can be enjoying an ice cold beer in the Evergreen Drift Beer Garden. Vendor row will be filled with friends from 425 Motorsports, Nissanparts.cc, Radium Engineering and many more. NOS Energy Drinks will be on hand as well to keep us all fueled up for the non stop action this opening night will bring. See details below.
Grassroots Registration Is Closed (This comp will be capped at 40 entries)
- Grandstands - $10 (under 6 free)
- Pit Pass - $15 (Drivers and Crews back gate..spectators front gate and inside)
- Grassroots -$70
- ProAm - $100
Purse ProAm //
- 1st - $500
- 2nd - $300
- 3rd - $200
- Great 8 Eliminated - $100
- Top Qualifier - $50
- 1st - Evergreen Drift event entry certificate
- 2nd - Evergreen Drift event entry certificate
- 3rd - Evergreen Drift event entry certificate
No Ride Alongs Allowed On Competition Days
- Noon-Back Gate Opens
- 1:30- Drivers Meeting
- 2:00 - Front Gate Opens/Track hot for Pro Am and Grassroots practice
- 4:00-Grassroots Qualifying to be followed immediately by Pro Am qualifying
- 6:00-Grassroots Top 32
- 6:45-Oening Ceremony
- 7:00-Pro Am Top 20
- 7:40-Grassroots Top 16
- 8:20-Pro Am Top 16
- 9:00-Grassroots Top 8 to winner
- 9:30-Pro Am Top 8 to winner
Schedule subject to change*
Event Specific Details
- Competitor and Registered Pit Crew: Use South Gate following blue line path off of Cascade View Dr.
- Spectators: Park in lots designated with "P" off of 179th Ave SE and enter through the grandstands.
- Pit passes are available for sale in the grandstands for fans parked in the main grandstand parking lot.
- Due to limited space during competition events only media, competition, and one competition support vehichle per driver will be allowed through the back gate. We ask all others to please park in the grandstands parking lots. Thank you!
Note: Speed Limit is 10mph on county propery!
View Evergreen Drift Pit Gate in a larger map