On Friday, September 3rd the Evergreen Drift ProAm competitors will face each other for the final time in 2010 to determine who takes the championship, the Formula Drift Pro license, and the ProAm Nationals invitations. The coveted license will be awarded to the season champion and invitations to Nationals are awarded to 2nd through 5th place season finishers with one wild card invite to be awarded by Evergreen Drift officials.
The current standings for the top contenders are:
- Peter Funatake - 349 points
- Mike Phillips - 308
- Andrew Coomes - 274
- Kohei Nakamura - 192
- Kyle Pollard - 171
- Nik Jimenez - 157
- Walker Wilkerson - 150
- Trent Stromkins - 104
The points are close and drivers will be forced to go all in and leave nothing on the table to earn the prize in the unpredictable game of ProAm competition.
To top it off we are holding an Open Drift in conjunction with the ProAm event for even more drift action. It is the very last open drift of 2010 and the last chance to practice for the final round of the Grassroots Competition series which has it's final round on 9/12.
This is also the last chance to participate in the NWN All Forum car meet. Come to the back gate, park in the pits, and show off your car. Forums are encouraged to roll in together and rep your community. Beat the fair parking and park in the pits!
Start Labor Day weekend early and enjoy drifting!
Due to the Fair there are some changes to prices, parking, and schedules so be sure to check these details!
NOTE: Traffic in Monroe is heavy during the fair so please leave early and allow extra travel time! We recommend you carpool to save on parking costs and hassles!
- 12pm - Back Pit Gates Open
- 1 pm - Open Drift and ProAm practice Starts
- 4 pm - Front Gates Open for Fair Combo Tickets
- 6:30 pm - ProAm Qualifying
- 8 pm - ProAm Opening Ceremonies
- 9:30 pm - ProAm Podium
Fair/Race Combo Tickets
- What: Ticket for Fair and Drifting
- Where: Tickets only available at Fair Ticket Booths on the 3rd (no advanced ticket sales). Entry through fair gates and front of Grandstands
- When: Fair hours 10am - 10pm. Carnival hours 11am - 11pm. Speedway Grandstand gates open at 4pm (No entry to Speedway Grandstands prior to 4pm).
- Parking: Park in main fair parking lots. $8 per car. No Re-entry.
- Adult (16 - 61): $12
- Youth (6 - 15): $8
- Seniors (62+): $8
- 5 & under: FREE
Back Gate Entry
- What: Entry for drivers, pit crew, forum car meet participants, and fans.
- Where: The back pit gate. See the Registration Page for directions.
- When: 12pm until 8pm
- Parking: 1 car included with driver entry fee, Hot Pit Pass, or Forum Meet Entry
- ProAm Competitor - $150
- Open Drift Driver - $80
- Hot Pit Pass (Driver Crew Only) - $20
- Spectator with Car - $15
- Spectator - $10
For additional information, directions, and special event details see the ProAm Event Info page.
Don't miss this last chance for open drift and witness the final battles of the 2010 Evergreen ProAm Championship!