Evergreen Drift – Open Drift! Sunday April 5th, 2009
Drifting from 11am to 5pm! Back gates open 9AM, Drivers hit the track by 11AM
- Quick Info -
CLICK on the following links for more information:
• Track Information and Location
Date and Time: Sunday, April 5th, 2009 - 9am - 5pm
- 9AM- Back Gates Open - Registration / Tech
- 10:45AM- Drivers Meeting
- 11AM - First Driver Hits The Track!
Schedule subject to change.
- $80 Drivers
- $30 pit pass
- $10 Grandstands (children under 12 free)
No Driver Cap
Registration at the gates - first come first served.
No prepay - Cash or check only (not able to accept credit cards).
No pre-registration for this event.
Note: 16 is the minimum age for pit access and all minors must have both parents/guardians sign a 1 time waiver for the season at the Speedway Office (this can be done any time the office is open).
Location: Evergreen Speedway Monroe, WA - Drift@EvergreenDrift.com
Contact info: See http://www.evergreendrift.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Event Special Notes
We will be using the far back pit gate for ALL pit access. Instead of turning left as soon as the pit road turns to gravel follow it all the way back until it dead ends on the 5/8ths where the FD pits were.
||This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 552x705.
Speed limit is 10 mph! Do not break traction at any time unless you are on an actual run on the marked course.
Drivers that qualified for the 5/8ths on 8/7 are approved to drift the 5/8ths
5/8ths Requirements - If you want to drift the 5/8ths be sure to let registration and tech know so they can handle you properly.
- Required - 6 point roll cage with door bars on driver and passenger side
- Required - Approval from Evergreen Drift Officials
- SFI/FIA rated drivers suits strongly recommended
- Properly mounted fire extinguisher or system strongly recommended.
- Read the FormulaD rules and prep your car and safety gear to their standards as best you can - http://www.formulad.com/forms/2009-FD-Rulebook-1.0.pdf
- Reminder: Anyone drifting past the end of the marked course or between staging to the start will have drifting privileges revoked without a refund. We reserve the right to immediately revoke dirvers/pit passes without refund for anyone driving in an unsafe manner.
Thank You to Gary at Murphys Crossing Les Schwab, Longacre Racing Products, and Johnson Productions, the owner of Evergreen Speedway and Concept Race Cars and Graphics.
Please remember to support our sponsors, they make drifting at Evergreen Speedway possible.
Concept Racing and Graphics - 360-805-5169